Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weekly Organizing Challeges

So the 21 Day Organizing Challenge over at A Bowl Full of Lemons is over.  I'm planning a wrap-up/where are they now post but I haven't gotten around to it yet (silly law school keeps getting in the way).  If you are sad that there won't be anymore organizing going on (I was a little bit, but I'm a little bit crazy like that), have to fear.  Toni is now going to be hosting weekly challenges!
  
I'm super excited!  Toni says: "Some weeks will be very simple and some may be more challenging.  The main goal of the challenge is getting our lives clean & organized and staying that way. We will be spring cleaning together & purging winter clothes together.  My hope is that our blogging group will function to inspire each other and help each other get our lives in order. "  I would really suggest checking out her blog and joining in the challenge.

On a related note, wanna hear something funny?  I'm totally rubbing off on the Boyfriend.  See when I put my clean clothes away, I put the clean clothes at the back/bottom so I'm rotating though my clothes.  I caught Boyfriend doing this the other day.  And he told me he wants to reorganize his clothes.  I love it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment