Monday, January 17, 2011

Valentine’s Day Table

After I put up my heart garland, I decided that I should just go ahead and put up some more Valentine’s Day decorations.  I think January is a silly month anyway and had no desire to encourage the snow to stick around by incorporating it into decorations.  Here’s my fake mantle (aka my table):

DSCN2701

My decorations include my coffee filter heart wreath inspired by Sweet Pea & JoJo:

DSCN2706

My chipboard letters from Hobby Lobby that I covered in scrapbook paper:

DSCN2686

And some heart specimen art inspired by Tatertots and Jello:

DSCN2703

Here’s a couple more shots just for fun!

DSCN2699DSCN2702

I’ll do more detailed posts on some of the projects later in the week.

2 comments:

  1. Hey it's Sarah from Sweet Pea and Jojo. Thanks for linking to my blog. Your wreath turned out super cute. I love how great the color looks!!

    ReplyDelete