Sunday, August 22, 2010

Scrapbook Sunday

My friend Kara took me on a trip to Mexico with her family so as a thank you gift, I made her a scrapbook of our trip.  I made one for myself too, so you're going to get to see a lot of layouts from this vacation.
The shells at the bottom are cut from another page and the swimsuit, flowers, flip-flops and lotion are stickers.  "Beach Bum" is from a vellum vacation themed stack. 

This picture is a little blurry, but I love this LO.  The background is three different strips of blue paper.  Then under the picture is strips of torn blue paper and strips of different blue ribbons.  The tassel is from a bookmark and attached with a brad.  The blue flip flops are stickers as are the letters (DBFF is our nickname for each other) and the little stars/flowers in the corner of the picture.  I wrote her a little thank you note in the bottom in blue.
The shells around the pictures are ones that I brought back from Mexico.  The title is from the same velum pack.  I used the tan paper on the bottom to look like sand over the blue water print paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment