Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Frame Redo--Baby Style

I have a Dollar Tree within walking distance of my apartment, so when I get bored, I usually head up there to see what kind of things I can find to get crafty with.  I don't have a before picture of this frame, but it had baby toys kind of stung out on the bottom.  Anyway, it was not so attractive.  But I had been babysitting some friends' baby girl and took a bunch of pictures of here, so I thought I would make her mom a cute little frame with one of the pictures in it. 

Isn't she adorable?  I covered the frame (it was plastic) with scrapbook paper using Modge-Podge.  I love that stuff.  Actually a lot of the reason I made this frame is that I had just bought a bottle of Modge-Podge to make some coasters with (post coming soon) and I remembered how much I love the stuff.  Her name and the hearts were cut out on my Cricut and the other stickers were from a random pack my mom got me a while back.  Its not much, but it was dirt cheap, fairly easy (would have been even easier if I had just spray painted the frame pink then embellished it) and Callie's mom loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment