Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Musings

0Alex, my parents and I are off in Jefferson City (the MO state capital for those who don’t know) so I can get sworn in.  That means that by dinner time I will officially be able to practice law in the state of Missouri.  I am really excited because this is what I have been working towards for pretty much my entire life.  I'm not sure what exactly my work schedule will be from here on out but I feel so blessed to have a job already. 

Here’s what we are eating this week:

Sunday: in Lee’s Summit with Alex’s family
Monday: BBQ Chicken Baked Potatoes
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
Wednesday: Kyle Chicken
Thursday: Bubble Up Enchiladas
Friday: American Royal Barbecue with my Dad
Saturday: Pork Chops

Here’s what I’m working on this week:

I have two wreaths that I started a while ago and need to finish so I can actually used them to decorate.
I know its early but I’m already starting to think about Christmas gifts, so I’m trying to figure out who needs a gift and what I should start making.
I’m also thinking about starting an Etsy shop so I will probably do some thinking/planning about that.

Here’s your inspiration for the week:

No comments:

Post a Comment