Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Musings

I don’t really know how to describe this past week other than that it was a blur.  Between co-hosting a baby shower on Saturday and finding out that I passed the bar I felt like things were always going a mile a minute.  I’ve got good stuff to share this week, so stick around.

Here’s what’s for dinner this week.  We are trying a new thing where I cook Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday and Alex cooks Monday, Wednesday and Friday and then we switch off on Saturdays.

Sunday: Tacos with Alex’s parents

Monday: Sausage Penne

Tuesday: BLT Wraps

Wednesday: Kyle Chicken

Thursday: Bubble Up Enchiladas

Friday: Alex is on his own because I’m going out with the girls

Saturday: Orange Chicken

I’m not planning on starting any new projects this week, just wrapping up some that have been sitting half finished for far too long.  We rearranged the furniture in our living/dining space so I’m going to be tweaking that until it is just right.

And finally, here’s a little inspiration to get you though the week:

No comments:

Post a Comment