Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Musings

Do you ever get so excited about something that you take on a little too much and realize that you may have over committed yourself?  But you are so excited that you can't decide what to cut out?  Yeah, that's me with the baby shower this week.  So I'm going to be a busy little bee over the next few days.  And then there's the whole tomorrow-is-the-most-important-day-of-my-life-because-bar-results-come-out thing.  So yeah, its going to be an interesting week.

I don't have a menu for this week yet.  We're trying something new where we are going to switch off making dinner.  My days are Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and every other Saturday.


That's all I've got for now, but here's a little inspiration to get you through the week:

Source: google.com via Courtney on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment