Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Creamy Spaghetti

Spaghetti is probably my favorite real food.  My favorite snack food is reduced fat Cheez-its, but my favorite dinner is definitely spaghetti.  If it were just me (and when it has been just me before), spaghetti would probably be on the menu at least once a week.  But the boy seems to like a little variety in his menus, so we don’t have it all that often.  A fun way to mix it up is by doing creamy spaghetti.  All you have to do is add either cream or cream cheese to the sauce.  I’ve done both, and they were both equally delicious.  I’ve served it with chicken before, but last week we had it with Italian sausage and it was delicious

DSCN3197

I also served it with a wedge salad on the side.  I have decided to only serve wedge salads from now on (unless I but salad in the bag).  Why bother cutting/tearing the lettuce when you can just quarter it and call it good?

DSCN3198

No comments:

Post a Comment