Monday, May 30, 2011

Computer Vinyl

I decided my new laptop was looking a little naked, so I decided to spruce her up a bit:

DSCN3189

I love love love cutting vinyl with my Cricut.  I have used both the Cricut brand vinyl and an off brand as well and they both work well.  I have had some issues mastering the use of transfer paper, but I’m pretty sure that is user error.  I especially like that the vinyl is durable, yet if you get tired of it, you can always just peel it off.  I used my SCAL software for these designs, but you can find super cute stuff on the cartridges as well.

DSCN3190

DSCN3191

Now she’s looking nice and pretty.  If you had two similar laptops in the house, this would be a great way to tell whose is whose.  I didn’t even have spend any new money on this project since I already had the vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment