Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Musings

After a longish hiatus, I’m back.  I hope you like the new blog look.  My mom said it was too big for her screen so I made it a little smaller.  Mom, hope this works better for you.  I am to please.  I’m still working on the Etsy shop and hopefully will launch it before too long.  We’re still house hunting (spent 4 hours today looking) but we haven’t decided on anything yet.  We’ve got a few calls in though so fingers crossed something will come through soon. 

I’m hoping to have some crafty time this week, but house hunting takes priority so if we can go look at a few places, I may not get much done.  I’m itching to sew something, I just don’t know what yet.  I also have a yarn wreath that I need to finish. 

Here’s what’s for dinner this week:

Sunday: Chicken Parmesan Skillet Pot Pie
Monday: Hard Cider Pork Chops
Tuesday: Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Quesadillas
Wednesday: Chicken Ranch Pizza
Thursday: Italian Bubble Up
Friday: BBQ Pork Ribs in Crockpot
Saturday: Italian Pork Chops

And something to make you smile on this mundane Monday morning:

 

and this one too

No comments:

Post a Comment