Thursday, April 21, 2011

Computer Background

My dad let me load his copy of Photoshop onto my computer and I love to go in there and mess around.  I'm by no means a pro, but it keeps me busy.  Here's a background I made for my computer a few days ago, and I thought I would share it with you all.  I've seen this phrase all over Pinterest and a whole bunch of people's blogs and it really resonated with me because I have finals, graduation and the bar coming over over the next few days, weeks and months.  Anyway, I hope you like it.  It's free to download but I'd love it if you left me a comment so I know if you liked it!
Here's the link to download it: I Can Do Hard Things

I used free digital scrapbook stuff from Summertime Designs.  Her stuff is my favorite!

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this and set it as my desktop background image. I'm about to graduate, start a new job, get my first apartment, and get married, all in the next 6 months. It's a little over-whelming at times. This is a beautiful pic that I think will help remind me that I can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love inspirational quotes and sayings...And is a new fav...I'm a new follower from Delightful Order and would love for you to hop on over to my blog and say "Hi"...

    Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more fun stuff ;-)

    ~Denyse~
    www.mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete