Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Shutterfly Photo Cards

Shutterfly is offering a great deal for bloggers--you can get 50 free photo cards!  Ever since boyfriend and I took our not-engagement pictures, I have been thinking about making us some photo Christmas cards.  Since December is super busy between finals and the holidays, I try to get as much done as I can ahead of time.  Shutterfly has some super cute designs, for Christmas and otherwise.

I love almost all of their Christmas cards.  Here are some of my absolute favorites.  I'm going to have to have boyfriend help me pick one for sure:
I love the black and white with just a hint of color.  This reminds me of a photo book I am making.

This one is a lot of fun!  I love the swirls.

I love that this one is blue and red--KU colors!  Note sure boyfriend will go for it though, unless we can get some black and gold in there too.

I was also thinking that instead of doing Christmas cards, I would do thank you cards.  I'm one of those people who sends thank you notes for everything, so I thought these would be a fun, cute way to mix it up.

I like how the photo is really featured in this one.

I like how this one is kind of Christmas-y but also could be used after Christmas.

If you are looking to get a jump on Christmas cards, I'd definitely recommend you check out Shutterfly!   Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards.

Bloggers, click here to see how you can get 50 free cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment