Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Photobook

Boyfriend and I had a friend of mine from college take our pictures a while back and I am pretty much in love with them.  She got a bunch that look great!  I decided to take this opportunity to try my hand at digital scrapbooking.  I have been scrapbooking for a while now, but I had never before done anything in the digital realm.  My dad let me up his copy of Adobe Photoshop on my computer and I downloaded a bunch of free digital kits and papers.  Some of my favorite sites are Summertime Designs, The Blog Train Blog, and Shabby Princess, but I also used random other things I found, usually though Google.  Best part is that I didn't pay anything until I ordered the book.  I ordered from Arts Cow, which is where I order all of my photo gifts because they give you so many free credits.  The whole book cost me less than $10 (including shipping).  I'm very into black and white right now, so each page is black, white and one color with a quote about love.  Here are some of the pages:
Front cover--the back cover is the same without the words
Title page--it is the lyrics to our song--Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliet.
 

1 comment:

  1. Those look great. Thanks for linking up to Fabulous Friday Follow! I am following you back. Great blog! Have a Fabulous Friday ;) www.lilyslaundryblog.com

    ReplyDelete