Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love Notes

One of my 101 Things in 1001 Days is to write a love letter every month.  I think that it does really good things for our relationship for me to sit down and reflect on how much I love Boyfriend every so often and it is also good for him to hear how much I care.  I was doing really well for a while, but the problem was that I could never remember if I had written him a letter that month or not.  To solve that problem, I hopped onto Microsoft word and created myself some love letter stationary.  Its nothing fancy, just half a sheet of paper with the month and the year on it.  That way I know that if February is still sitting in the stack then I haven’t done my job for the month.  I can email it to anyone who is interested, but it would take 2 minutes to make your own.

DSCN2873

DSCN2875

No comments:

Post a Comment