Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I stumbled across a cool new blog yesterday and I'm pretty excited about it!  A Bowl Full of Lemons is hosting The 21 days to get organized challenge, and I'm joining in.  Now I'll be honest, I probably won't be able to do every challenge every day (school, work, life, etc will surely get in the way), but I'm going to try because I love to be organized.  My apartment hasn't gotten the TLC it needs for a long time, so I'm super pumped to get it whipped back into shape.  One of my New Year's Resolutions is to get rid of 365 things, and I'm sure this challenge will help.  If I've piqued your interest, be sure to head on over to A Bowl Full of Lemons and check it out.  Even if you don't want to take on the challenge, she's got a great blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment