Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Hmmm....let's see.  About me...I am a twenty-something (I sometimes forget how old I am) law student born and raised in Kansas City.  I love it here and will probably never leave.  I have an amazing boy friend and my parents are the coolest people I know.  I like spending time with my friends, reading for fun (i.e. nothing that has to do with law school) and generally just relaxing.

Oh and did I mention that I love to do projects?  I scrapbook and love to try new crafty things.  My mom and I are the type of people that will see something for sale and refuse to pay for it because we know we can make it ourselves for a fraction of the price.  Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. :)  I blame my mother for my addiction to crafts and my father for enabling her.  I got a Cricut a few weeks ago and set out to look for projects ideas online.  I discovered the massive world of craft blogging and just had to join in.  I already have a list about a mile long of things I want to try.  I do a lot of paper crafts but will try just about anything if I think it is cute enough.  I live in a tiny apartment at the moment, so I by necessity stick to smaller projects.  I also don't do a lot of sewing as I do not have a sewing machine and my mother's hates me, but I'm sure I will pick up on that too before too long.  I love looking at other people's blogs for inspiration, so I hope that I can inspire you too!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment