Wednesday, July 20, 2011

One More Week

Guess what?  One week from now, I will be done with this godforsaken test.   Sorry I haven't been posting more.  I do have some projects that are done and in various stages of being ready to be posted, but studying this much wears me out.  Any free time that I do have goes towards making sure the boyfriend doesn't feel neglected and making sure we are eating more than just s'mores and cheez-its.  Speaking of s'mores, while I haven't been crafting, I have been finding things to craft in the future.  I am kind of obsessed with Pinterest.  Its a great study break because I can take a minute or two and browse all the fun and cute things out there on the web.  If you want to follow me, you can find me here, but for now, here's a few of my recent pins:
 




Go read this post...it made me laugh out loud




There's just a little something to tide you over until I'm back in action next week.  Let me know if you want a Pinterest invite, and I'll hook you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment