Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Nothing New Today

I only have one class on Wednesdays and boyfriend has class Tuesday night so it has become my night to get my craft on.  I was looking forward to pulling out my boxes of crap last night and whipping up some cute projects but then I had a group project explode into a giant headache of a mess.  (I should probably note that I loathe group work anyway, so I was even more annoyed).  So not only did I not get to craft last night, but I missed most of The Biggest Loser.  Needless to say, I was bummed.  My plan for today is now to scoot on home after my Wednesday meeting and get all my homework done ASAP.  Then tonight boyfriend will play Halo and I will create.  So hopefully I will have all kinds of crafty stuff to share with you soon.  For now I'll leave you with a spooky pic to keep you inspired for Halloween!  (It's a picture of the catacombs from my trip to Paris when I studied abroad, so those are real skulls).

No comments:

Post a Comment